Thursday, July 14, 2016

who knows

She likes the perfume
which must be
 his secrecy
And feels that wish of
ah... I wish I had it

Closer
So I can let myself  go and get lost
in his most intimate sighs

She loves it when he comes up

for all the revolution
of her body
 a painful
 feast
of  uncontrolled senses

She hates it,
 as the moment for him to disappear
gets too close and clear

and she can do nothing but
hold up her tears

maybe

another day
 week
 or year

Meanwhile,
A dream.


..................

5 comments:

  1. Oh, such a brief moment... and then so wistful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dreams keep us going.....................

    ReplyDelete
  3. desire and longing - beautifully penned Dulce....and hey....so good to connect with you again. It's been awhile. But your writing, your words still touch me. Have a great day beautiful lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicate and haunting. I felt as if I could breathe in the same scent, and the same emotions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear one, it was wonderful to have you visit me recently and
    many thanks for your kindness!

    Your poem I so loved!

    Be well and happy!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for reading and taking the time to give some feedback!
D.