Saturday, October 31, 2015

old wood and sunflower

This morning, Love
has been a rainy experience
so I got wet
 in and out and in again...

We were meant for each other
and you knew it too well
We were meant to be one with the other
and I chose the easy way
You did not insist
for life is short
and I too young
Silly you, silly me.
 It happened.
You’ve always been the lively joyful spirit
and my age is older
it  sort of
gets as back as that of
that old wood of the barn
next to our dream house in the mountains
looking out to the sea...
Far so far
near so near
the sea...
you and me.

You are the sunflower
in the fields that lie between
the sea and
our home
Me...
... the old wood.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds so perfect on this rainy day..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vibrant! I love the combination of the senses and nature.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for reading and taking the time to give some feedback!
D.