Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Caution



Are you Him
Or is it you
just His means...?

The flame
about to extinguish
keeps burning back.

Better like that,
 only
    partly.

From the darknes
    I observe you
From the light
    I search out  for you
And,
only
  partly,
   I find you.

I kiss you all
and caress you.

It's
partly tenderness
partly passion.

It's only partly
that today
  I am being 
   and feeling...

But the joy of
being cautious
and,
   only
     partly,
        living
is complete.


Image by Google images (" Piensa en Mí")

These days Am away and abroad, so I am afraid again I won't be  able to do much or any commenting. Thanks for your visit, any way!   :-)


7 comments:

  1. the inclusion of partly is very interesting...as long as you are not jsut partly living i think we are ok...smiles....enjoy your travels dulce...and i will def see you around when the muse strikes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dulce!
    Your life sounds lovely at times.

    Then longing...
    for brother?
    For Son?
    For love?
    For those things
    and more?

    Alas, how odd that we DO
    "..see in the darkness,
    search in the lightness.."

    We then find in the Eternity
    that what we were looking for
    was, is, and will be--HERE!
    Within. Without. All about!
    A part of, while yet apart from....

    DUALITY is not always DICHOTOMY
    nor is life what it seems.
    Your writings say that to me
    Teacher, Wizard, Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great write. I love the last verse and do hope life is complete, even if we live in partial everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Partly, such a kool word to build around and weave in and out of. Because something is always partly something, rarely whole. I really liked this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dulce, I love this ! :) lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The partly makes this an interesting poem...Enjoy your travels Dulce...

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for reading and taking the time to give some feedback!
D.